Agreement Between User & CinnamonShore.com
This website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices herein contained.
Limitation of Use
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, redirect, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, email addresses, software, products or services obtained or extracted from this website by you or others, without the advance consent of CinnamonShore.com in writing.
As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than CinnamonShore.com and Cinnamon Shore Realty. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. CinnamonShore.com and Cinnamon Shore Realty do not control such websites and shall not be responsible the content, services or functions of such websites. Inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their owners or operators.
Use of Community Content
If this website contains bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication functionality (collectively, "Communities"), you agree to use the Communities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular function. By way of example, but without limitation, you agree that when using Communities you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you are authorized by and contracted with CinnamonShore.com to do so.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of Communities that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
CinnamonShore.com reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communities at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
CinnamonShore.com has no obligation to monitor the Communities. However, CinnamonShore.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CinnamonShore.com's sole discretion.
You acknowledge that all Communities are public and not private communications, and therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You acknowledge that CinnamonShore.com advises you to use extreme caution when giving out any personal identifying information about yourself or other persons in any Community. CinnamonShore.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community and, therefore, CinnamonShore.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any Community. Community function managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons of CinnamonShore.com, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CinnamonShore.com.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this website, you are granting CinnamonShore.com permission to:
- Use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, publish, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any such communication.
- Sub-license to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
- The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
The information, products, and services included on this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. CinnamonShore.com and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this site at any time without notice.
CINNAMONSHORE.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, HEIRS OR ASSIGNS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
CINNAMONSHORE.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CinnamonShore.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you or any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
CinnamonShore.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
The laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America govern this agreement. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Nueces County, Texas USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CinnamonShore.com because of this agreement or use of this website.
CinnamonShore.com's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of CinnamonShore.com's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to the use of this website or information provided to or gathered by CinnamonShore.com with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.